Microsoft Edge is a web browser developed by Microsoft. It is included in Windows 10 and replaced Internet Explorer as the default web browser on Windows 10 devices. Visual search is a feature in Microsoft Edge that allows you to search for images on the web using an image as your query. Here’s how to enable or disable visual search in Microsoft Edge.
How to Toggle Visual Search in Microsoft Edge
If you’re using Microsoft Edge as your browser, you may not know that it has a visual search feature. This can be a great way to find images on the web without having to use a separate image search engine. Here’s how to turn on visual search in Microsoft Edge:
1. Open Microsoft Edge and click the three dots in the top-right corner of the window.
2. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down to the “Search in the address bar with” section and click the “Change” button.
4. Select “Bing Visual Search” from the drop-down menu.
5. Close the “Settings” window.
Now, when you search for something in the Microsoft Edge address bar, you’ll see image results along with traditional web results. To learn more about how to use this feature, check out Microsoft’s support page.
What is Visual Search?
Microsoft Edge’s Visual Search is a new feature that allows users to search for images on the web using Bing’s image search engine. This can be useful if you’re looking for a specific image or want to find similar images.
To enable Visual Search, open Microsoft Edge and click on the “Settings and more” menu (three dots in the top right corner of the window). Then, click “Settings” and scroll down to the “Search” section. There, you’ll see an option to “Enable Visual Search.”
Once Visual Search is enabled, you’ll see a new “Search with image” button in the address bar when you’re viewing an image on a website. Clicking this button will open a new tab with Bing’s image search results for that image.
If you don’t want to use Visual Search, you can disable it by following the same steps as above and then deselecting the “Enable Visual Search” option.
How To Use Google Chrome For Visual Search
Assuming you would like tips on how to use Google Chrome for visual search:
1. When you have Google Chrome open, go to the three dots in the top right-hand corner of the screen and click on them.
2. A drop-down menu will appear. Go to “More tools” and then click on “Extensions.”
3. Once you’re on the Extensions page, locate the VisualSearch extension and click on the “Options” link below it.
4. The VisualSearch options page will pop up. Here, you can choose what kind of searches you would like to be able to do with the extension. For example, you can select to be able to search for products on Amazon, images on Google, or videos on YouTube. Once you have selected the desired options, click “Save.”
5. Now, whenever you come across something online that you would like to visually search for, simply right-click on the image and select “Search image on Google” (or whatever other option you chose in the VisualSearch extension options page). A new tab will open up in your browser with the Google image search results for that particular image.
1. To enable or disable the visual search button in Microsoft Edge, you need to go to the browser’s settings.
2. In the settings, go to the “Advanced” tab and then find the “Privacy and security” section.
3. In the “Privacy and security” section, there will be a toggle for the “Show visual search button” option. You can enable or disable the visual search button by clicking on the toggle.
Thanks for reading our tutorial on how to enable or disable the visual search button in Microsoft Edge. We hope that you found it helpful. If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave us a comment below.